Tuesday 7 August 2012

Jiiva: My judgment about Mounaguru was wrong


Jiiva has no issues in accepting that his judgment is not correct all the time. "It's me who was about to do Mounaguru. But I turned down the offer fearing that it might not click. As I said, my judgment is not correct every time," he says.

Happy that he had worked with top filmmakers such as Ameer, K V Anand, Ram, Shankar, Mysskin and Gautham Vasude Menon, Jiiva also lists out the names of directors he would like to work with.

"I want to do films with Selvaraghavan, Kumararaja (of 'Aaranya Kaandam' fame) and Santhakumar of 'Mounaguru'," says Jiiva, who is currently shooting for 'Mugamoodi' with Mysskin and 'Neethanae En Ponvasantham' with Gautham.

"Also, I am part of the maiden directorial venture of ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran. I am holding talks with director Hari for a movie. I may also join hands with Suraaj," he says.

(News From IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 06, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More