Tuesday 28 August 2012

Karthi's 'Thillu Mullu' revealed


It was a trip down the memory lane for Karthi Sivakumar, at the launch of 'Thillu Mullu', a remake of a yesteryear blockbuster of the same title, in Chennai last weekend.



Speaking on the occasion, he said, "I could not watch Rajini sir's Thillu Mullu in a theatre since I was a school going child then. But when I was in the US, I watched the film for an hour almost daily to avoid loneliness."

He added: "Such was the performance of Rajini and Thengai Srinivasan in the movie. Now I will have an opportunity to watch the film in a cinema hall, thanks to the remake. I am hopeful that Siva would do a good job."

Karthi said that he was unable to play pranks when he was in school or college because of his brought-up. "The only Thillu Mullu I did was to go to the beach often by skipping classes, since my school was very close to the beach."

*(News From IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 27, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More