Tuesday 7 August 2012

Manisha says no to swim suit


Manisha Yadhav, who impressed everyone with her performance in her maiden film 'Vazhakku En 18/9', is currently acting in a movie titled 'Aadhalal Kadhal Seiveer'.

"I play a college student in this film, and hence, I will appear in modern dress. Recently, I denied an offer since I was required to wear a swim suit in that movie," she says.

Saying that her soul focus will be on Kollywood alone, Manisha says she has also rejected Kannada and Malayalam projects to concentrate on Tamil cinema.

"Many told me that I look like a girl next door. I would like to maintain this good image. Hence I will be choosy as far as the films I am part of are concerned," she adds.

(News From IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 06, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More