Friday 24 August 2012

Why is Asin shying away from Tamil films?


Asin has said that she's poor at multitasking and hence focusing on Hindi films alone. "I can do only one work at a time. So I am concentrating in Bollywood projects," she says.

The 'Ghajini' and 'Varalaru' actress adds: "This doesn't mean that I am not giving importance to Tamil and Telugu movies. South industry is like my home and I always love and respect it a lot."

Stating that she's hopeful of doing southern projects soon, Asin says, "I am happy with the offers I have been getting. I am thankful to all my colleagues, from directors to producers to co-stars."

Asin also accepts the fact that she is yet to get a challenging role in Bollywood which will showcase her acting skills. "But I am fortunate that my movies run well and they come with big set-up and popular co-stars."

(News From IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 21, 2012])
http://www.makkalsanthai.com/


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More