Wednesday 5 September 2012

Hrithik likes Tamannah


Tamannah, who is making a re-entry into Bollywood with Ajay Devgn starrer 'Himmatwala', is so happy that she has earned the admiration of Hrithik Roshan.

The Bollywood actor was all praise for the 'Ayan' and 'Padikadhavan' actress, after he watched her dance performance at a recent function.

Impressed by Tamannah's moves, he reportedly said that Bollywood actresses are in for a tough competition in the coming days, thanks to Tamannah.

A happy Tamannah says, "I was thrilled when I came to know that Hrithik praised me. It was a great compliment and it has increased my responsibilities. I hope I would live up to the expectations."
*News From (IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 03, 2012]])

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More